Due to the growth of the company, Erasmus Boekhandel BV is looking for several new employees.
Erasmus Boekhandel BV has been around for 90 years and specializes in the supply of academic books and journals to academic libraries in Europe and the rest of the world. We have more than 60 employees with offices in Amsterdam and Paris, and collaborate with preeminent Italian library supplier Casalini Libri. The Erasmus working environment is collegial and informal.
Ordering and invoicing department, full-time
This staff member is responsible for the fast and accurate processing of incoming orders, the follow up of orders, and the accurate production of invoices.
French- and German-speaking customer service, full-time
These team members are responsible for the daily contact with customers They play an active role in providing efficient and innovate solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Journals department, full-time
This staff member is responsible for processing of journal orders, publishers' invoices and incoming journals.
- MBO+ level of thinking;
- work experience in bookshops or publishing is recommended;
- good command of Dutch or English;
- for customer service vacancies we are looking for employees with German or French as their mother tongue. For the other positions, some knowledge of German, French, Spanish and/or Italian is an advantage;
- practical attitude with commercial and customer-friendly insight;
- proficient in Microsoft Office;
- team spirit and collegial attitude;
- affinity with books and/or journals;
- In principle, these are full-time positions, but part-time (at least 4 days a week) is negotiable.
We offer for all vacancies:
- a varied and interesting job close to the center of Amsterdam;
- employment on the basis of the Collective Labour Agreement for the Bookshop;
- salary above the scales laid down in the Collective Labour Agreement.
Written applications with CV should be sent to:
Managing director, Erasmus Boekhandel BV, P.O. Box 19140, 1000 GC Amsterdam